Terms & Conditions for Payment
Contract to purchase
By submitting a booking request for services offered on this website by Molemap Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 99 116 131 929) you enter into a contract to purchase the Product according to the terms and conditions set out below.
Molemap accepts the following methods of payments:
• Credit Cards: MasterCard and Visa
• Debit Cards
Alternate payment arrangements might be possible, but need to be arranged with Molemap prior to your appointment date.
Security and Confidentiality
Molemap make every effort to keep your information secure. We do not permanently store any credit card information on their systems, or in paper format.
The price payable for the Product is confirmed following your booking request via confirmation letter or email. Prices are in AUD, and these services do not carry GST unless purchased by a business entity.
Molemap reserves the right to change the prices without notice, so long as the price is agreed to by both parties prior to the completion of the appointment.
Deposit and Refund Policy
Molemap may request you to pay a deposit when you book your appointment. Your deposit is refundable if you change your mind within 24 hours of paying the deposit, or if you reschedule/cancel at least 7 days before your appointment date. You will lose your deposit if you reschedule/cancel with less than 7 days notice of your appointment date, or if you don’t attend your appointment.
Events beyond our control
Molemap will not be liable for any failure, or delay in providing the Service in the event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control. Including, but not limited to systems or network access issues, hardware failure, or logistical issues. However, we will make every effort to repair the fault or issue as quickly as possible or arrange an alternate appointment date once the issues have been resolved.
We may vary our terms and conditions at any time, by publishing new terms and conditions through this website. Any bookings made after this time are subject to the new terms and conditions.
Win a MoleMap for Dad Competition – Terms & Conditions
1. Any entry not complying with the terms and conditions set out below is invalid.
2. “Competition” (Win a MoleMap for Dad) commences 23/08/2018 and closes at midnight 23/08/2018. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
3. The “Promoter” (MoleMap Australia) accepts no responsibility for any entry that is late, lost, stolen or damaged.
4. Two winners will be chosen among entries from MoleMap’s Facebook Page (facebook.com/molemapaustralia).
5. Prize winners will be announced via an update on the competition’s Facebook post on 30/08/2018.
6. By submitting an entry on the competition’s post (Facebook), entrants will be automatically entered in the competition.
7. Entries are open to people within Australia only, no offshore entries will be valid.
8. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The “Promoter” reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The “Promoter’s” decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Prize must be taken as offered, is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
11. Prize includes 2 (two) x Full Body MoleMap vouchers.
12. The Full Body MoleMap vouchers must be redeemed by 30/09/2019.
13. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities.
14. The information submitted is collected and stored by the “Promoter” and may be used by the “Promoter” for further marketing initiatives. Please contact the “Promoter” if you wish to change or correct any personal information.
15. You must own all legal rights to submitted answers. All submitted answers subsequently become the property of MoleMap Australia. The entrant will indemnify the “Promoter” against any claim, loss or costs incurred by the “Promoter” where a third party claims ownership of the rights to the answers. The “Promoter” reserves the right to request proof of copy ownership.
16. Number of entries are unlimited.
17. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the control of the “Promoter” which corrupts or affects the administrations, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, then the “Promoter” reserves the right at its sole discretion to postpone, modify, reschedule or cancel the competition, remove any photo from the competition and/or determine the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to that decision being made. The “Promoter” accepts no liability where any such event occurs. Its decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18.The “Promoter’s” failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
19. In the event the winner cannot be contacted within five working days, the “Promoter” reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
20. Winners will be chosen at the “Promoter’s” sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. The “Promoter’s” decision is final.
21. By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.