Friendship Day Competition – Terms & Conditions
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Any entry not complying with the terms and conditions set out below is invalid.
3. Entries are open to people within Australia only, no offshore entries will be valid.
4. “Competition” (Friendship Day) commences Friday 28 July 2017 and closes Sunday 30 July 2017 at midday. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
5. The “Promoter” (MoleMap Australia) accepts no responsibility for any entry that is late, lost, stolen or damaged.
6. Five winners (entrants) and their respective friends will be chosen among entries from MoleMap Australia’s Facebook Page (facebook.com/molemapaustralia) and Instagram Profile (instagram.com/molemapau).
7. Prize winners will be announced via an update on the competition’s Facebook and Instagram posts on 31 July 2017.
8. To enter the competition, entrants must tag a friend and write a reason why they and their friends should win the prize on the competition’s post (Facebook and/or Instagram).
9. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The “Promoter” reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter’s satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
10. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The “Promoter’s” decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Prize must be taken as offered, is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
12. Prize is for 1 (one) x Full Body MoleMap voucher for the winner (entrant) and 1 (one) x Full Body MoleMap voucher for their nominated friend. Voucher expiry date is 31 October 2017.
13. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities.
14. The information submitted is collected and stored by the “Promoter” and may be used by the “Promoter” for further marketing initiatives. Please contact the “Promoter” if you wish to change or correct any personal information.
15. You must own all legal rights to submitted answers. All submitted answers subsequently become the property of MoleMap Australia. The entrant will indemnify the “Promoter” against any claim, loss or costs incurred by the “Promoter” where a third party claims ownership of the rights to the answers. The “Promoter” reserves the right to request proof of copy ownership.
16. Number of entries are unlimited.
17. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the control of the “Promoter” which corrupts or affects the administrations, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, then the “Promoter” reserves the right at its sole discretion to postpone, modify, reschedule or cancel the competition, remove any photo from the competition and/or determine the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to that decision being made. The “Promoter” accepts no liability where any such event occurs. Its decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18.The “Promoter’s” failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
19. In the event the winner cannot be contacted within five working days, the “Promoter” reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
20. Winners will be chosen at the “Promoter’s” sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. The “Promoter’s” decision is final.