Contract to purchase
When you submit an online booking request for our services offered by Molemap Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 99 116 131 929) on this website you enter into a contract to purchase the Product according to the terms and conditions below.
Molemap accepts these payment methods:
- Credit Cards: MasterCard and Visa
- Debit Cards
- Laybuy (Buy now, pay later)
Other payment methods may be possible but you need to be arrange this with Molemap before your appointment.
What is Laybuy?
- Buy now pay later - Molemap provides patients with the option to pay for their appointment via Laybuy.
- Easy account set up - You can create an account in a few easy steps and Laybuy will perform an instant credit check to verify your details and apply your Laybuy limit.
- No sign up fees, no interest - You only pay the price of your appointment, when you pay your instalments on time. A late fee may be applied for missed payments.
- Get it now, pay it in 6 instalments - Book and confirm your appointment now, and pay it in 6 automatic weekly payments.
How does Laybuy work?
You must tell Molemap at the time of booking that you want to use Laybuy. This means telling the Customer Support Representative when you book over the phone or by putting LAYBUY in the Promo Code section of the online booking form.
Your Laybuy purchase must be confirmed as part of the booking process and before your appointment for it to be valid. You cannot arrive at your appointment and pay with Laybuy – it must be arranged and confirmed before your appointment.
For more information about Laybuy, how it works and to sign up please visit the Laybuy website.
Molemap Terms & Conditions for Laybuy
- Laybuy can be used on all Molemap services but may not be available at all Molemap clinics including Warrnambool (VIC), Stafford (QLD) and Woden (ACT).
- Laybuy can only be used when your booking is made within at least 3 working days of your appointment.
- If you pay via Laybuy and decide to cancel your appointment Molemap will charge you a cancellation fee that is 3.8% of the total cost of your appointment.
- Please visit the Laybuy website for Consumer Terms & Conditions.
Security and confidentiality
Molemap makes every effort to keep your information secure. We do not permanently store any credit card information on our systems or in paper format.
The price payable for the Product is confirmed following your booking request via confirmation letter or email. Prices are in Australian dollars (AUD), and our services do not carry GST unless purchased by a business.
Molemap reserves the right to change the price without notice, so long as the price is agreed to by both parties before the completion of the appointment.
Deposit and refund policy
Molemap may ask you to pay a deposit when you book your appointment. Your deposit is refundable if you change your mind within 24 hours of paying the deposit, or if you reschedule/cancel at least 7 days before your appointment. You will lose your deposit if you reschedule/cancel with less than 7 days’ notice of your appointment, or if you don’t attend your appointment.
Events beyond our control
Molemap will not be liable for any failure, or delay in providing the Service in the event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control. Including but not limited to systems or network access issues, hardware failure, or logistical issues. However, we will make every effort to fix the fault or issue as quickly as possible or arrange another appointment date once the issues have been fixed.
We may vary our terms and conditions at any time, by publishing new terms and conditions on this website. Any bookings made after this time are subject to the new terms and conditions.
From time to time Molemap may offer special offers like the chance to win a gift card or voucher, or receive discounts. These are for a limited time only and the time frame of the promotion is stated within the offer. Special offers are subject to change without notice and cannot be used in conjunction with another offer. People that are eligible to apply for the offer is stated in the promotion - it could be available to new patients or returning patients only. You may be asked to use a promo code to receive an offer - please state the promo code when booking online or over the phone. If the promo code is not used at the time of booking we cannot guarantee the discount will be applied to your booking.
Kathmandu beach shelter prize draw promotion terms & conditions
- Any entry not complying with the terms and conditions set out below is invalid.
- Entry to the competition is by booking an appointment at MoleMap to be seen in the month of January 2020.
- To qualify, participants must book using the promo code 'SHELTER' when they make the appointment with the Promoter.
- The "Promotion" commences 1/1/20 and closes at 5pm, 31/1/2020. Entries received after this closing time will be ineligible for entry.
- The “Promoter” (MoleMap Australia) accepts no responsibility for any entry that is late.
- The winner(s) will be chosen from those who book an appointment at MoleMap to be seen in the month of January 2020.
- The prizes will be drawn by 7/2/2020
- The prize winners will be directly contacted via email or mobile phone to coordinate the receipt of their prize.
- Entries are open to people within Australia only, no offshore entries will be valid.
- The “Promoter’s” decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize must be taken as offered, is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Prize includes 1 (one) of 5 (five) Kathmandu beach shelters
- By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in reasonable promotional and marketing activities.
- The information submitted is collected and stored by the “Promoter” and may be used by the “Promoter” for further marketing initiatives. Please contact the “Promoter” if you wish to change or correct any personal information.
- Number of entries are limited to one per person.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the control of the “Promoter” which corrupts or affects the administrations, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the competition, then the “Promoter” reserves the right at its sole discretion to postpone, modify, reschedule or cancel the competition, remove any photo from the competition and/or determine the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to that decision being made. The “Promoter” accepts no liability where any such event occurs. Its decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The “Promoter’s” failure to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- In the event the winner cannot be contacted within five working days, the “Promoter” reserves the right to withdraw the prize.
- Winners will be chosen at the “Promoter’s” sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into. The “Promoter’s” decision is final.
- By participating in this promotion, the entrant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.